Like other ad networks, Ezoic allows website owners, and ad operators to manage multiple aspects related to advertising. With the goal to boost website monetization and yield the highest ad revenues possible.
But Ezoic is far from the only network to provide such capabilities. In fact, Ezoic users tend to complain about some of the same issues time and again. For example, decreased user experience, awkward page layouts, lower site speeds, and even unapproved ad content running on your site. For these reasons and many more, Ezoic has left plenty of publishers looking for better, and more lucrative alternatives.
Every ad network has its pros and cons, and whether you’re looking to switch your advertising platform, or just starting out in website monetization, there will absolutely be a ‘best choice’ for you … it just may not necessarily be Ezoic. Take a look through our picks for best Ezoic alternatives for this year, and see if there’s one that makes sense for your site.
Newor offers a full-service ad management platform that fully supports header bidding by bringing in advertisers from various networks to bid in real-time on your ad spots. This competition generated amongst advertisers provides publishers with higher earnings compared to their experiences with other networks.
In addition, Newor provides publishers a range of revenue-generating solutions; page-load speed assistance; and consent management to make sure your ads stay compliant. All of these tools are available for publishers to use directly on our platform. Additionally, clients can work directly with their account reps for personalized recommendations to maximize opportunities. A focus on pairing artificial intelligence with thoughtful, human implementation is what truly sets Newor apart from the competition.
- Pros: Personal relationships, tailored strategies, full ad management platform features, and functionalities. You can learn more about one of our publisher’s experiences here.
- Cons: Newor Media isn’t suitable for smaller publishers, as we require at least 30,000 monthly visitors.
- Why we’re better than Ezoic: Instead of relying on fully AI-based optimization strategies, we work with publishers directly to strategize ad placements and user experience opportunities.
Publishers who opt for Propeller Ads often choose it due to its trusted reputation for effective ad optimizations, ad-blocking, and fraud protection technology. Their wide range of ad types available, such as pop ad units, push notifications, and sponsored links, also make Propeller Ads a favorite, especially for bloggers. However, the platform’s lack of header bidding is a significant downside to this platform.
Propeller Ads doesn’t have a minimum traffic requirement. It offers payouts with NET30 terms, with $5 minimum payouts available via Payoneer, Paypal, and wire transfer.
- Pros: No minimum traffic requirements and a $5 minimum payout threshold are appealing for many publishers.
- Cons: Popunder ads demean the user experience, they offer low CPMs, and lack of support for header bidding severely limits ad revenue potential.
- Why we like them more than Ezoic: Propeller Ads offers a wide range of advertising plus ad optimization technology.
Google AdSense is one of the largest ad networks on the playing field, and for that reason, it gains new publishers and advertisers to the platform daily. AdSense is free to join, has a simple set-up process, and makes running ads pretty effortless. All of these are great perks for new bloggers or website owners that want to get started in website monetization.
But a bigger ad network does not always make it better. AdSense doesn’t offer many of the ad types that other networks do and doesn’t support header bidding—a big missed opportunity. Plus, many publishers complain of AdSense bans and drops without warning or explanation.
AdSense earnings operate on a NET30 basis via check, Rapida, electric funds transfer, and wire transfer.
- Pros: Free to join, ability to place and manage ads on multiple sites from one account
- Cons: Unexplained bans that can occur at any time without warning, difficulty in securing account help
- Why we like them more than Ezoic: AdSense is easy to join and offers one of the largest pools of potential advertisers.
Infolinks specializes in in-text advertising, making it a fantastic option for publishers who want to move away from prioritizing display ads as their main source of website monetization. With in-text advertising, Infolinks scans and identifies all keywords on the publisher’s site, then connects you with advertisers that match your genre and content—an exciting concept for SEOs.
Header/footer banners, sidebar, and expandable ads are available as display ad options. While Infolinks does not require monthly web page view or traffic requirements, the platform’s CPC revenue model only leads to higher payouts if your website has a steady flow of traffic.
Infolinks utilizes a NET45 payout structure, with payment occurring via PayPal, Payoneer, Western Union, ACH, and eCheck.
- Pros: In-text advertising provides great SEO opportunity
- Cons: In-text advertising leads to slower page load times, and CPC doesn’t always yield high revenues
- Why we like them more than Ezoic: Infolinks provides a much-needed alternative to display advertising
Media.net is a global network that’s owned, managed, and run by Yahoo! and Bing. As such, they’re the primary ad provider for those two search engines, which means that publishers and advertisers alike trust Media.net for a reliable platform, great placements, and accessible customer service.
Media.net provides small and large publishers alike with contextual advertising options as well as native shopping ads and display ads. Their layout customization feature also provides bloggers with an easy tool to edit color schemes and designs.
Publishers earn on a PPC basis, with payouts occurring NET30 via Paypal or wire transfer.
- Pros: Known for having some of the highest RPM rates in the industry, and an in-depth reporting dashboard to track and analyze KPIs
- Cons: Ad optimizations are left to publishers; traffic must originate from the US, Canada, or the UK; and your account may be flagged or suspended for low-quality or not enough traffic.
- Why we like them more than Ezoic: Bloggers can take advantage of more ad formats and gain access to a better network of advertisers.
Raptive is one of the best ad networks for established bloggers and publishers in the lifestyle niche. Raptive’s network of lifestyle niche advertisers provides lifestyle bloggers with highly relevant ads. Raptive also offers collaborative monetization strategies and high incentives for display and video ads. On top of this, Raptive provides a 75% revenue share, easily one of the best in the industry.
Unfortunately, Raptive is rather difficult to join, with a monthly traffic requirement of 100,000 visitors required to join. Even then, getting through the vetting process can sometimes be time-consuming.
Raptive operates on a CPM model, with NET45 payout terms, and payouts occur via Paypal, direct deposit, wire transfer, or check.
- Pros: Offers guaranteed payments; connects publishers with the best advertisers in the lifestyle niche
- Cons: Difficult to actually join the network; not a good solution for publishers outside of lifestyle niche
- Why we like them more than Ezoic: Ability to specialize in a particular niche leads to more relevant ads, higher conversions, and higher revenues.
Adpushup is recognized as a competitor to Ezoic, largely due to its suite of optimization features that work together to result in higher revenues for publishers. Features include A/B testing and layout optimizations, as well as an extensive array of ad types available for publishers to place and test for conversions.
Adpushup operates on a CPC basis, with added solutions available to drive revenues by increasing views and engagement. To join Adpushup, sites are required to have 10,000 page views per month minimum. Publishers are known to appreciate the network’s simple 2-step setup process.
- Pros: Competitive rates and a platform that actively works towards improving CTRs through optimized ad layouts and UX.
- Cons: 10,000 pageviews per month minimum, and it’s an invite-only ad network.
- Why we like them more than Ezoic: Ease of setup, paired with optimization features that make it easy for publishers to earn high revenues.
Bloggers and content creators across various lifestyle niches (including food, travel, entertainment, and fashion) enjoy Mediavine for its ability to connect site visitors with highly relevant ads for their industries.
Mediavine offers competitive EPMV rates based on all site visitors that occur during the period, which results in fantastic earning potential. Publishers also enjoy Mediavine’s ad support services, which allow publishers to focus on creating content while the network acts as an ad manager.
Mediavine does require a minimum of 25,000 website sessions per month, which may be high for new site owners. However, the ad revenue share is structured at 75% to publishers, with payments occurring via Paypal, wire transfer, and ACH.
- Pros: Mediavine’s platform helps improve page load speeds and deliver ads quicker, helping publishers earn higher incomes.
- Cons: Monthly traffic requirements are quite high for new bloggers, and even meeting the requirement doesn’t guarantee approval.
- Why we like them more than Ezoic: Highly relevant ads for publishers of certain lifestyle niches.
The biggest benefit of BuySellAds is its transparency. This platform connects publishers directly with advertisers, allowing publishers to set their pricing as high or as low as they’d like, and auction off their own ad spaces.
BuySellAds does not display automated, targeted, or contextual ads automatically, however they do offer both automatic and manual tools to help with ad approvals. Publishers can select from an array of flexible ad types, with RSS feed ads also an option for bloggers.
If publishers are able to meet the minimum monthly traffic requirement of 50,000 visitors, getting set up with BuySellAds is a breeze. Payments occur on a NET30 basis and are paid through Paypal, direct deposit, and wire transfer.
- Pros: Publishers enjoy the easy setup and transparency in the bidding process.
- Cons: Minimum 50,000 monthly impressions required to join, and high 25% high commission paid to the network.
- Why we like them more than Ezoic: The transparent structure allows publishers an opportunity to control their bidding processes, end to end.
Adsterra combines a wide array of ad types, a user-friendly platform, a significant pool of advertisers, and a 100% fill rate for a rather impressive package that publishers love. The platform also focuses on brand safety, making sure that all ads that are placed on a publisher’s site have passed a thorough fraud detection system to avoid malvertising, redirects, or other types of ad fraud.
They require publishers to have monthly traffic of 5,000 visitors for pop-under ads. Additionally, to enable banner ads, publishers must meet 50,000 impressions per month. After joining Adsterra, publishers can choose to work with CPM, CPA, or CPC pricing models. Adsterra operates on a NET15 basis, with payouts handled through Paypal, Bitcoin, Webmoney, Paxum, and wire transfer.
- Pros: Publishers see industry-high CPMs due to the network’s demand pool
- Cons: No real ad layout optimization technology to increase publisher revenues.
- Why we like them more than Ezoic: Adsterra’s brand and website safety efforts go a long way, and publishers are paid frequently and through a wide range of payment options.
When looking for the right advertising network for your website or app, it’s important to select a partner that works for your industry, your size, and your goals. Certain features, such as optimization automation, network security, and revenue share will also influence your decision.
Newor Media is one of the best Ezoic alternatives due to its user-friendly platform, analytics dashboard, available ad types, wide network of advertisers, AI ad optimization, and excellent customer service. All of these elements work together to get ads up and running on publishers’ sites in no time, with personalized service to make sure ads generate as much revenue as possible.